Possible Interview Questions for Elizabeth Yarnell,
1. How can you patent a cooking method?
2. What’s the difference between a Glorious One-Pot Meal and a Crock-Pot meal?
3. Other than the obvious time-saving aspect, is there a health benefit to cooking this way?
4. What do you mean when you talk about “whole foods”?
5. Why are whole foods important to our health?
6. How are Glorious One-Pot Meals convenient?
7. How can Glorious One-Pot Meals help those who battle chronic diseases such as diabetes, cancer, heart disease, and multiple sclerosis (as is your diagnosis)?8. What inspired you to cook this way?